Saturday, October 9, 2010

A post about posts.


Thank you to everyone who voted in the poll, and those who left comments on Blossom Archer as well.

The poll is closed and the results will decide the future of this blog.

Roughly half of all posts in the future will be short stories, while a third will be poems.  I may mix both together.  For the remaining fraction of posts, I will post pieces of stories and ask for direction in their completion.  This way you as readers will get to determine the outcome of the stories.  I'll likely use polls when I do this, and keep them open for a few days.  Comments will also sway the direction, of course, as polls are limited to whatever I can think of.

I'll stick to the pictures at the top of each post, as the poll and comments indicate those are liked as well.  The only major change is that there will be very few reviews in the future.  I'll just link something when I think it is relevant or interesting.  As always there will be random musing somewhere in each post.

Thanks again; the poll and comments have been both motivating and validating, which (like everything about this blog) is an unexpected gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment