Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"If I were Donkey Kong I would SMASH you!"

When I woke up today it was really dark outside. I guess that's what you should expect when you wake up at 5:00 a.m. Since it was black I had no idea it had been snowing!!! I go out to get in my car to go to school and its caked with snow.. to the point when i tried to use my windshield wipers they only made it half way up before stopping due to the weight of the snow.. all I have to say is awesome.. ha!

For some reason I've been finding one dollar bills around in my pockets and in my bags... I never knew I had so much change hanging around. (picture above shows you exactly what I did when I got found my money [[:)

Here is a picture of my elephant.. and a poem to go along with it...

My Elephant Thinks I'm Wonderful

by Kenn Nesbitt


My elephant thinks I'm wonderful.
My elephant thinks I'm cool.
My elephant hangs around with me
and follows me into school.

My elephant likes the way I look.
He thinks that I'm fun and smart.
He thinks that I'm kind and generous
and have a terrific heart.

My elephant thinks I'm brave and bold.
He's proud of my strength and guts.
But mostly he likes the way I smell.
My elephant thinks I'm nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment