Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Madness with Nedroid!



Good news! Mondays will now be dedicated to the wonderful world of webcomics.

Why?

Because I love comics! Nedroid.com and the wonderful Beartato contained therein is one of my all-time favorites.  This is a well known comic, but always worth revisiting.  I spent a lot of time this weekend reading nedroid front to back, and it was worth it, again, for the third time.

This comic and the genius it expresses always makes the world better, for me.  I think it might do the same for you, and...Mondays are hard to deal with.  This comic is about heading back to school (or sub in work for school).  Well sort of it is.

Also, I love nedroid.com so much I am dedicating my other blog to it today as well, and issuing myself a webcomic-related challenge there.

No comments:

Post a Comment