Sunday, August 14, 2011

Woah Nelly... Simmer Down...

I had the most AMAZING Friday night/Saturday morning!

I got to hang out with my AWESOME Brother and Sister in-law!

We stayed the night with my ADORABLE Grandparents..



Isn't my grandma just the cutest!



My Grandma made her AMAZING Puffed Rice Balls... (See Below)




LOVE THEM!

We woke up at 5:00 a.m. and headed to my grandpa's property to go fishing.

We sat in the car for a few minutes and jammed to Adele-Rumor Has It  Click Here To Listen!
(Adele is amazing FYI, Check her out!)
Then we hiked to the PERFECT fishing spot!
We were there for a few hours and caught more fish than I've caught all summer!
(We released all but 2 fish to eat :] yummm!)




First Rainbow caught of the day...



My White Fish I caught! :]]



I didn't know grass grew out of fish! ;]
We forgot our chain to put the fish on...
So I invented a new system...

I took a few pieces of this grass and threaded it through the fishes mouth...
and... VWUAH-LA! :]

I'm glad I got to spend time with the people who matter MOST in life!
I LOVE them so much and I'm so grateful for them!

Oh... and we got charged by a cow... NO BIG DEAL!.. Just about got TRAMPLED! ha (scared me half to death!)

No comments:

Post a Comment