Thursday, August 11, 2011

Through the laughs and the tears...

Through laughs and tears... Through smiles and fears... Best friends are always there!




Picture from sophomore year

These are my best friends... We have been friends for as long as I can remember! We continue to still be best friends.


Unforgettable Moments/Quotes:

" The Grass is Looking FINE! :]]" (inspiration for the blog)
 
"Holy freaking fruitloops"

"Bwowda Bawr - Bwowda Bawr! Bwing us a Bwanket!"

Crunchy Leaves!

"Fruity, Fruity, Fruity!!"

Photo Booths...

Soccer Games...

And so many more!


"The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had."


"A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world. " ~Lois Wyse

 "Friends are the sailors who guide your rickety boat safely across the dangerous waters of life!"


 

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."  ~Marcel Proust




We have great personalities! :]]

No matter what happens in life we always have each other!





Best friends still today :]] 08.10.2011


When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be friends.
Our friendship has kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the end.

You listen when I have a problem
And help dry the tears from my face.
You take away my sorrow
And put happiness in its place.

We can't forget the fun we've had
Laughing 'til our faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're insane-If they only knew!

I guess this is my way of saying thanks
For catching me when I fall.
Thanks once again for being such a good friend
And being here with me through it all.


- Rachel Ellis

I have the best friends ever! I LOVE THEM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment