Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Monday* Madness with Questionable Content

 
Hello again blogosphere!

In case anyone was wondering, the holidays that had been sneaking up on me finally pounced.  I've been away from internet for days now, and when I got back home the internet was down.  Well it's back up just now.

Questionable Content is dear to my heart, as webcomics go (you can't let them get too close or the pixels will poke a valve).

The first time I read it, I read it front to back in one sitting.  This was when it was already past 500 comics.  It's meant to be read start to finish, as the stories and jokes continue and build.   The art of creator Jeph Jacques (sweet name huh?)  has changed a lot since QC started.  It can be great fun to watch the art improve over time, if you like that sort of thing.  I do!

Here is the comic that introduces the main character, Marten Reed:


More questionable content (literally) coming from me soon.  I've got a few stories in the works, as well as some random writing-related things to share too!

*I'll get back to actual Mondays soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment