Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Midweek Update


Time sure is flying! Halloween is over and the pumpkins are turning into goo.  I plan on doing the same, as I have made 3 recent purchases that promise to keep me more chair-bound than ever.

1. Bamboo Pen by Wacom - It's a smart looking little drawing tablet with great reviews and solid features.  It is a $70 solution to my lack of a good way to draw and upload potential webcomics.  I'll be posting a short review of it after some weeks of use on Everything Else!
2 and 3. Borderlands and Fallout New Vegas.  These games are similar in being First Person Shooter Role Playing Games (or FPS RPGs).  They're also set in dusty post-apocalyptic environments, and they both involve Vaults as goals.  So far I've only played a bit of Borderlands, and I like the art, gameplay, and voice-acting.  It's an action packed thrill-ride.  The wrapper is still on Fallout, because I have a lot of other priorities right now, but I'm excited to play it.

In other personal news, I got my car checked up on.  I have an older BMW and was sure it was going to scatter into parts while simultaneously bursting into flames.  Turns out the only problem it has is a faulty rear brake sensor, so now I can drive with a little more confidence.

Part 4 of Beyond the Cube will be finished soon, and uploaded tomorrow sometime.  I've had to scrap one version of it already.  This has taught me to have my content complete before I start presenting it, from now on.  I'm sure this lesson will come in handy with the webcomic.

No comments:

Post a Comment