Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Who is Luke, and how do you know how warm he is?

Huh?
I saw an infomercial last night.  It was for a Man-Corset.

Why was I watching infomercials?

Their major selling point is "Hey, the job market is tough, and I wouldn't have gotten this flab-inducing desk-job if I didn't look this fit."  Cut to a side-view of a man who just cashed in all his Man Points to shoot an infomercial about a fake job he supposedly landed for lying about something he would have to make part of his daily routine.  This is one of those visible slipping points in our society.

Hurr!
It's where a joint bent too far on the slow collapse to a splayed prone-position, leaving an ugly stretch-mark 150 million men wide.  It's right below the one caused by razors made specifically for men to shave their chests. Don't. Give. In.  Stay strong, my friends.


That's all I wanted to say.  I've got a lot of writing in progress right now, so I'm concentrating on that.  It was easier to both blog and write when this blog was about my writing.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment