Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Lemonade


Life handed me lemons today, so I ate them whole, one at a time, while I stared unblinking at life.  

What has Einstein to do with any of this?  Well, when you get down, just think of this quote of his! ... Just kidding, I don't like to blog quotes. If I did though, you would say "oh my lucky stars, that was insightful."
sup?
Anyway, one thing I made out of the lemons was this song.  I think the three people + my mom who visit this blog will enjoy this for the few seconds it takes them to find the kill switch.

I uploaded it on soundcloud, as I am wont to do on occasion when fancy strikes.  I confess I get excited just visiting soundcloud.  It makes the words "Web 2.0" not so mealy in the mouth.  I want to walk out of my flat, fetch an innocent bystander and screech an impromptu duet about how user-friendly and seamlessly helpful soundcloud really is.  Music is rapture, and soundcloud did my heart capture.  Bon.

Song of the day by aarongbeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment