Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Beautiful Wedding..

I know this was so a month ago, but I can't go without blogging about it.

MR. & MRS. POOLE

On December 29, 2011 my best friend was married and sealed for time and all eternity. 




Beautiful, isn't it?
After lots of pictures at the temple we headed over to her luncheon.
A few hours after that was her reception.
She had one of the most beautiful receptions I had ever seen 
   
The bride with her bridesmaids at the reception :]
(how could expect anything less, she is incredible).







At the end of the night we decorated their car and watched them cut the cake :]





 

Then she did the bouquet toss...

Guess who caught the bouquet?!

  
Yep it was me! :]
You know what that means right? ;]

Check out her blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment