Sunday, January 29, 2012

Augustana...

Six months ago I was introduced to Augustana. (Thank you for introducing me, you know who you are)
Well I knew of them... but only their song "Boston" (which I am sure you all have heard of).
Once I heard some of their other songs I fell in love!
I found out that they were coming to concert and I HAD to go.

If you haven't listened to them I suggest you do!
Some of my favorite songs are: 
- Hey Now
- I Still Ain't Over You

The Openers for the night - Graffiti6


I thought Graffiti6 was really good! Definitely different than what I usually listen to. I think the are better live than on recording. But I would suggest checking them out!

After they performed Augustana performed!



They put on a AMAZING show! 
If you ever get the chance to see them, I suggest going!


Happy Sumo + Augustana Concert + Hanging with your Best Friend = A Fantastic Night

No comments:

Post a Comment