Friday, September 30, 2011

Tomorrow, I Test. Tonight, I study.

I had a whole post ready to go, formatted and with pictures and links, etc. (If you happened to check the site in the right 10-minute window, you may even have seen it.) Unfortunately, in that post I made an announcement that I can't safely talk about in this space just yet. I hate being vague and cryptic, and hate even more having to substitute a paragraph and a picture for an actual article today, but I really cannot make the time to write another one tonight, so I felt this deserved an explanation.  I anticipate that I'll repost today's scheduled article in a few days or weeks time, edited for context once I've been cleared to make announcements.  I'm not in any legal trouble, not in any medical danger and much as I would wish it, I didn't sign a book or other media deal.  I am also probably not dating a celebrity, as my wife won't let me.  I'll be back to normal posting Monday, presuming I survive the test.

The moon is also probably not crashing into my house tomorrow, I'm just
taking a very important test.

No comments:

Post a Comment