Sunday, March 13, 2011

Risks... Reese's... and Rhinosaurs??

I was thinking today about Rhinoceros's... 

They should be called Rhinosaurs or just plain Rhino's:  because first off... Who even knows how to spell Rhinoceros. The only way I knew was by looking it up. I thought it was Rhinoserus (Maybe I'm just stupid and suck at spelling).

I just think that calling the Rhinosaurs would be AWESOME!!!

This is an awesome video.. Look at this Rhinosaur fend off these Lions.

If I were an animal I would either be a Cheetah, or a Rhinosaur (Rhinoceros).

CHEETAH'S: Fastest feline in the Jungle.. There is a movie "The Cheetah Girls"...
( Here is a Link if you want a little preview of that movie :]] http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi683737369/ ) Cheetahs look pretty and are just plain AWESOME. 
RHINOSAUR: Referring back to the video... Those lions could not have taken down that Rhino! Rhino's are HUGE and pretty much unstoppable. 

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THESE ANIMALS GO TO ANIMAL.DISCOVER.COM

 Those Lions in that video (above) are taking a risk...
The chances of them actually taking that Rhinosaur down are very, very, very slim. 
As I was watching this video, it made me think...
We need to take more Risks... If we don't take Risks, we will never discover new things. About ourselves or other people...

QUOTES:
  • “It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.


  •  “A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for.”

     

  • “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

     

     

    If you do not want to take Risks in REAL life... Then play RISK

     

     

    This maybe the closest thing to actually taking a Risk...

    I take Risks every day...  by eating... REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER EGGS :]]

    oh do they bring joy into my life! (I don't eat these every day...)


     Look how happy I am to have a REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER EGG!:]]


    You may be wondering how eating these would be taking a risk..

    Risks:


    1. SUGAR OVER LOAD: I could cause Diabetes because I eat way too many of these. But its worth it! [[:

    2. I could get FAT!: Eating too much sugar and junk isn't good for you... and can cause excess weight.

     

    I would suggest going out and buying some REESE'S!! :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment