Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bloggin' Drunkin' Dwarves!

Saturday...
What a better way to start off the day than a GREAT 2 hr work out with your best friends:]]

Later...

I joined ALL of Utah...
at...

The...
COLOR FEST!!!
We look good... covered in chalk!

The Color Fest was AMAZING! 
We made it just in time...
as soon as we reached the crowd there was about 2 minutes and then the COUNT DOWN!
10...
9...
8...
7...
6...
5...
4...
3...
At this point you are preparing yourself for suffocation...
2...
1...

(Throwing of the COLORS & suffocation!)
 There is a man standing there holding this sign... (hmmm.. too bad i didn't have extra color to just chuck at him, that would have been HILARIOUS. I bet someone did it)

After I ZOOMED home and got cleaned up to go to the RSL GAME (aka Real Salt Lake Game)
RSL was play LA Galaxy...

You know what that mean...
YEP!!!! 

DAVID BECKHAM! :]]
He is so Attractive... that one reason why I went and saw him play!
 and...
To see him 'BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM'
This is how he does it!!
I am a huge Beckham fan! 

One of the BEST weekends of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment