Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Link roundup

1. I really like Arkham City Lockdown for iOS (unlike Arkham City, there isn't a billion tools and buttons to keep track of). The only problem was that it was tremendously unstable, crashing frequently. Today's new update seems to have solved the problem, and includes a new free alternate Batman skin.

UPDATE: Well, it's more stable, and the costume change sometimes works.

2. Relatedly, I'm looking forward to the new Popcap game Popcorn Dragon (Plants vs. Zombies is probably my favorite iOS game).

3. A photographic examination of the heights of Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner, and the rest of the cast of MI4.

4. I'm amazed/thrilled at how great the cast is for Ender's Game.

5. The efforts to make public school lunches healthier in Los Angeles has been a disaster (my oldest hates them). Megan McArdle explains why such pilot projects so often fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment