Sunday, July 17, 2011

AMAZING story...

A week or so ago I received a letter from one of my best friends who is serving a mission in Germany.
He shared an awesome missionary experience that impacted my life...

He wrote, 
"So we were out dooring and we were going through some apartment buildings and we knocked on this guys door and no one answered. So we rang again and no one answered, But both my companion and I felt as if we need to wait and ring again.
And even though our impression made no real sense at all we still chose to honor it and so we waited a couple minutes and then rang again. Well then we heard a noise from behind the door and his man answered and asked who we were. We said "We are missionaries of thy Church of Jesus Christ and we have a special message about hope that we would like to share." 
Well this guy with tears streaming down his face, lets us in and tells us that moments before he was about to kill himself, and before he did he prayed asking god to show him if he really was there and if he didn't get an answer that we would jump off the balcony which was 50 or so feet high.
And right after we knocked and he just took it as coincidence. But then we knocked again and again, until he came and then heard we were from Jesus Christ with a message of hope.
 This was just a small little proof to me that god loves his children so so much, and that through others god can comfort and show others that he is there and that he does actually love us and care for us very dearly."
This story strengthened my testimony that Heaven Father is there. He hears and answers all of our prayers. He knows each and every one us individually. I love this story so much! I hope it touches your life as it touched mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment