Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, comes out October 18! Screenshots, Trailer, Info



A new Ratchet and Clank game is set to come out October 18! I haven't played one of these games in a long time; the last time I played one, I played on the PS2... I really need to upgrade to the newer series! I can't wait to see this new game come out - if it gets great reviews, I'll get it - if not... well... I'll pretend it doesn't exist.

I really don't know about the Coop thing... Coop ruins a lot of games... except for Portal 2. Resident Evil 5 sucks... mostly because it isn't scary in the least, because of the other person that's with you at all times... It's not survival horror... it's just a multiplayer shooter... and a bad one, at that.

If they ruin Ratchet and Clank, I'll be sad... but it isn't the biggest series in my mind that was ruined... Spyro is... I loved that little guy and they turned him into an abomination in a game that is coming up... they're making some terrible new series and throwing the name Spyro in just to sell the game... Hopefully that's not the case for Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One (Even though the name is based around the 4 player Coop, even...)


Source: http://www.gamespot.com/news/6314752/ratchet-and-clank-all-4-one-arrives-oct-18

No comments:

Post a Comment