Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey, the best game ever



Dreamfall: The Longest Journey is honestly my favorite game that I've ever played in my entire life; I can't stay I'll ever see a game that's better, because I won't. This game had the most awesome of any video game story that I've ever experienced and played through in a video game.

I really can't wait to see a sequel to this game, someday; Dreamfall came out in 2006, I believe, but some say that the sequel isn't too far away... But who knows; I really want to see the sequel now, because I can't stand not ever being able to complete the story that I began playing through!

Here is a trailer for Dreamfall - it's not the newest looking (2006), remember, but it's still the best game I've ever played.


No comments:

Post a Comment